- Place underneath trailer jack blocks for added stability on gravel, dirt, mud. Slip-resistant rubber helps isolate and reduce movement during high wind, on slopes, etc.
- 12x12 inch surface area makes these rubber pads ideal for use with most camper jack blocks. Simply lay the pad down on the ground and place the block on top.
- May be used as levelers. You can stack them and place them underneath scissor jack stabilizers, under your RV's tires, tongue jacks, and anywhere you need.
- The rubber is UV resistant and made from recycled materials.
- Available in 4-pack or 6-pack. Each pad is 12x12x3/4 inches.
These 12x12x3/4" rubber pads are an accessory for RV leveling and stabilization. The rubber pads can be used as levelers and placed underneath trailer jack blocks, RV stabilizer jacks, camper wheels, or anywhere else you need some slip-resistance or levelers (raisers) for jack stands, tires, tongue jacks, scissor jacks, etc.
I use these OX BLOX Pads under my well drilling rig jacks and they do the job very well! No sinking and no moving with these pads. My rig shakes when drilling through rock and the pads hold it steady and in place. Glad I bought them. 5 stars!
Love the product for my fifth wheel and the customer service is fantastic!
I love how these work, I used to use timbers but these are so handy, yet light and durable and these are a great addition for my RV
So far they are great. I'm interested to see how they hold up over time. But they seem to be really good material.
Solid rubber pads!